Thank you ladies! ;)

yesterday i posted a question about how my husband and i are drifting apart and never talk or bond anymore. all the responses i got said basiclly, give him sex! so ALL of you can't be wrong. so i dolled up. did my nails, hair, put on a sexy nighty, and when the baby was put down we sat down, drank wine, watched Romeo and Juliet, then we made out like high schoolers and went to the bedroom. it was great! how did you all know we hadn't had sex in months? lol! anyway afterwards we actually sat together in bed and cuddled and carresed and TALKED like we NEVER have before! for like 45 minutes. a real in depth discussion like ive been dying for! then we made love AGAIN!! *giggles* i really think as simple as it was it made a huge difference, and i just wanted to thank all of you for your advice. im still young and the stress of being a wife, housekeeper, cook, and mother make me forget the simplest things are the solutions. thanks!!

TARA26

Asked by TARA26 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• excellent! I'm glad it worked out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Woo hoo for married-getting-it-on-ness!!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2009