Does anyone know anything about Combi Shuttle Carseats?

I was wanting to get the Combi side by side stroller for my kids, ages 19 months and my daughter is due in June. This stroller has a carseat that attaches to it called the Combi Shuttle. It doesnt get very good reviews on Babies R Us but I was wondering if any of you had one of these or could tell me good and/or bad things about them. Thanks so much for your help :D

Manda_62007

Asked by Manda_62007 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would go to the website Car-seat.org. You can ask questions even though you aren't a member. You can also try the group here, carseat safety. I am not familiar with combi carseats. I prefer Graco but if you like the stroller maybe it would be nice to have a travel system.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 2:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009