So.....35 weeks & 2 Days

I was up all night last night having contractions so I think the pain was all in my stomache and my lower back Im 35 weeks will be 36 on Monday but I got out of bed and cleaned my house spotless at 1:00 in the morning.. Everyone tells me that she has dropped but I dont see it I mean I can breathe better but she is still in my ribs I am/was a petite person preprego... I was wondering if anyone had an advice if Im nesting and when you nest about how long b4 the bundle of joy gets here? And this is my first so are first usually late, early, or on time"????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 33 wks. and been nesting for months now. I'd advise you to sleep as much as possible. The last thing you want is to get up at 1:00am to clean again and then go into labor that day. You will be exhausted, making labor that much more difficult.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• nesting deoends on the person when i was nesting it was two weeks before she came jusr dont over due things and they say that first babies are late sometimes but i think the baby comes when its ready to come
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• ya instead of cleaning u should be sleeping, ur going to need it.
    Anonymous

• their braxton hicks, ever heard of them since it's ur first baby???? They are like contractions but they go away and come back here and there
    Anonymous