• In the Spotlight:

my Boyfriend's ex lives with him and her new boyfriend does too

and whenever i come to see him, shes there and a pretty dominant character in the picture. I hate that and i want to know what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Please move on! I used to put up with men treating me badly and always wondering if they are being faithful! It is such a waste of time! I can't stand drama and that sounds like a whole bunch of it!! There is a better man out there that will truly love you and sacrifice all relationships with other women to be true to you! I now have a wonderful husband that doesn't go hang out with the guys or have girl friends. A true family man that puts us first! I highly recommend you turn to Jesus with prayers about this and pray for Him to bring the right man in your path. Man! What if you got pregnant by this dude! Nightmare! Trust me, my first child was with a man that treated me like i wasn't much other that the incubator for his child! That was a very depressing time for me! And when I was pregnant with my hubby's son, he treated me like a women needs to be treated when she is carrying their child! just please be careful dear!
    Anonymous

• why the hell would he live with an ex in the first place?? that is totally abnormal and if you have voiced your concern and he didnt change the rooming arrangements, then it's time to start taking some pride in urself and change ur relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Don't go over there anymore. That's just wierd. I would not be i a situation like that, or be w/ someone who allows there ex to live w/ them. she needs to get her own place. & if she can't get one, then if they have children they need to stay with dad while mom gets her sh*t together.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• my boyfriend is very adamant about letting her and her new boyfriend(he didnt like it at first) stay with him in his house-they live downstairs and he stays upstairs(he seems to need their money) and she cooks for evryone-ilived there for awhile but it was maddening to me to have her around
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• 3some
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• no way would I want to live with an ex. If the boyfriend needs money he should rent out part of his house to someone he hasn't dated.
    halfpint6niner

Answer by halfpint6niner at 11:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• theres no three some going on-I thought that at first too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• WOW!! What the hell? Dont go over there anymore. That is just too weird to me.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• besides shes gotten very fat while im not bragging but im better looking than she is- i just think hes using me for sex and companionship-he says he never wants to marry anyone-he still talks to other women hes dated before on his computer-he never buys me anything and whenxmas comes he buys for those two
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I would give him a choice either they move out or im gone!
    Thats ridiculous.
    You need to man up and tell him how you feel otherwise youll stay in the same place... or hit a dead end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2009