how do i tell my mom that i'm pregnant?

so I'm 16 yrs old and I've never been in any kind of trouble like this and I've always been the good kid i dont go to parties or drink do drugs or anything but i dont know what to do ???? help

Briley12

Asked by Briley12 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are just going to have to sit her down and tell her. There is no way around it. I hope that she will be supportive of you and stand by you, but at first, she may be pretty upset and need some time to let it sink in before she comes around. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I tried to think of if I was your mom, what would I want you to do. If you have a good relationship with her, you need to just sit her down and tell her that you need to talk. It's scary, I know, but she's your mom and she'll love you no matter what.
    Hausermom

Answer by Hausermom at 11:31 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Does your mom know you are sexually active? You are going to have to tell her, she will find out. Mother's have a feeling when something is out of wack. My mom knew I was pregnant at 17 before I even knew I was pregnant. It is really strange. Good luck and it will all work out!
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• my hubby told my mom... by hitting the ground crying hahahaaha :)we laugh about it all the time. she knew right away and i was JUST like you only 18
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• (btw we were only dating not married yet)

just sit down and tell her thats the only way you can
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• you just have to tell her she might be upset but its better to do it now then wait because she is the support you will need since your so young plus its better to get it over with then draw out the stress of how to tell her
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Just sit her down and tell her and she will be mad but after a while she gonna come around. Just be honest with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• HUN I WAS 17 WHEN I GOT PREGO I HAD MY BROTHER TELL HER BUT REALIZED I SHOULD OF SHE WAS MAD AT FIRST BUT NOW IS VERY HAPPY AND I WAS EVEN SCARED TO TELL HER IM HAVING MY 5TH BABY AT 23 BUT I DID AND SHE WAS JUST AS HAPPY
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I was 17 when i got pregnant but instead of having to tell my mom i had to tell my dad cause thats who i lived with. It was very scary but i had to tell him and yes he did get very angry and even started yelling at me. And even in anger your mom or dad will say things they don't mean at first but they will eventually get over being mad.
    Anonymous

• just tell her if you feel that is not gonna be good then have someone there like someone the can calm your mom down lol
    LOVE88

Answer by LOVE88 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2009