*+* Implantation Bleeding *+* Can You Please explain????

Can I ask all of you to please explain your personal experiences with Implantation Bleeding? I am going through something I feel may be just that, or a very strange AF. I am not concerned, not hoping, just wondering what it could be. I am a PCOS victim and have never ever had a regular AF, so Maybe you can shed light on my current experience. I will try to respond as i see current experiences with implantation bleeding, how long it lasts, what it looks like how much etc?! thanks again, and I appreciate you all ;)

sbherm

Asked by sbherm at 11:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• mine was dark brown and barely anthing just spotting. HTH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I spotted brown for a couple of days before my period was due.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I am experiencing a 3 day spot each day that is barely a 1/4 of teaspoon worth. Then today a darker brown teaspoon when I wipe, first two days was a slimy pink wipe. strange.
    sbherm

Answer by sbherm at 11:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• its looks brown but cn range between brown and light pink spotting. i did it for what seemed like forever.Sometimes alot too.nevertheless my son was born healthy!
    Anonymous

• does this sound like spotting to you? given my history I have NEVER had a AF like this EVER! So maybe it is implantation, I will take a test in a couple weeks and see i guess??
    sbherm

Answer by sbherm at 2:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2009