i want to surprise him

I haven't been in "the mood" lately its been a couple weeks. And i can tell my honey really wants some loving. I wanted to surprise him tonight after the little one goes to bed. I'm not good at this kind of thing so any ideas would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• If he goes to bed before you do, let him get in bed and then go in and get in bed naked. Or with a sexy nighty on. I don't usually initiate sex but if I get in naked my honey knows it's ON!!
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 11:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Go up to him and say. I want to have sex. That should get his attention.

Answer by louise2 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Tell him do you want some "booty" LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• once you know the kids are in bed and there will be no interruptions, slide into bed naked. Massage him a lil and just kiss on him for awhile. He'll know whats up!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• oh i just went through this!! yay, ok...
    put on your skimpiest nighty, do your nails, toes too! little makeup, not like your going out. go for dark and intriging, take some sexy pics, cover up, show him the pics and ask if he wants this. pop a bottle of wine, sit down and watch a movie. i garrentee you wont get to the middle. surprise him with oral. i know ewww, but they like it.. when its over. have some more wine and cuddle. you'll bond and it'll help communication to. dont be surprised if the next couple days he compliments everything you do, and grabs your ass when he walks by. ;) it worked for me. good luck!
    TARA26

Answer by TARA26 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Don't forget to give a spontaneous BJ!!! That would really top off the night! Especially if he didn't have to ask. BJ's are like the holy grail of married-getting-it-on-ness! lol
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• And TARA26....BJ's aren't ewww...I really enjoy giving!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2009