I'm going crazy.

My husband had a foursome with his Dad , step-Mom, and gf at the time about a year before we met. I just learned it, He told me when we met his step-mom slept with him when he was 14 and I was okay with that cuz he made it sound like she took advantage of him. But now I learn this. His step-mom acts weird around him, like she wants him bad and his dad is a big pervert. I told him I wouldn't let them around the kids anymore but I still get REALLY angry any time he talks to his Dad or sees them. What can I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• The damage the step mom did to your h when he was younger is very deep. She should have been arrested for it. She instilled some serious issues within him and imo he needs to be in counseling with and without you. I'm sure he thinks he is fine but she has scarred him. His dad too. It would be nice if he could stay away from them. They are sick ppl. My x's birth mother molested him at that age and he never got over it. Ppl think it's cool when a woman molests a boy like that but it causes the same mental problems in boys as it does in girls. I'm not sure what else to advise. it made my ex's thoughts of sex screwed up. Each time had to be more stimulating than the last like an addiction to a drug. It got horrible and perverted so I had to leave. I hope you can get him help and away from those ppl although the damage has been done. If you want to talk, just PM me.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Get away from these people...FOR YOUR OWN SANITY AND THE SAFETY OF YOUR KIDS. I've never advised anyone to do that before, but you gotta get out of that situation girl. I've been there (around people who are perverts) and they don't care who they are hurting - even a child. You should consider getting some therapy for your entire family-especially your husband if he's willing. He may not see anything wrong with it because he's on the inside looking out. But BABY,,from the outside looking in? It looks BAD. REALLY BAD. Potentially fatal to the emotional well being of yourself and your children.
    brennasmom1

Answer by brennasmom1 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• GET A WAY is what you can do.
    misskinjia

Answer by misskinjia at 5:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2008