What type of soap do you use for bathing?

I have used Dove since I was in my early teens. So, I have been using it for at least 18 years.
I do not use a make up remover either. I just wash my face every morning in the shower with Dove.
I think it has paid off. I have smooth soft skin.
Just wondering what every one else uses.

JLynn0871

Asked by JLynn0871 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dove seems to be the best for me too, I tried oil of olay but I went straight back to dove.
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I use Moisturizing Body Wash....various brands. But my husband and son's use Irish Spring Sport. It smells really good. I put a bar of it in my linen closet and it keeps the towels smelling fresh : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Dove for me too.
    I have sensitive skin to some stuff.
    And not to dove. It works great not only the body wash but the shampoo and condictioner too
    MiLeesMommy08

Answer by MiLeesMommy08 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I have used Dove and liked it very well-then I bought something cheaper but it wasnt as good-so it's back to Dove- I love Dove's shampoo too
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Body Wash, I usually use Suave. But lately I switched to Aveeno, because my skin has been very itchy. For my face I use Neutrogena.

Answer by louise2 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• caress
    happydancemom

Answer by happydancemom at 11:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I like body wash. I use several different types.
    ChelsB

Answer by ChelsB at 11:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I use oil of olay bar soap and then body wash from body works. I get a years supply of the body wash every christmas so I am usually set.

Answer by gemgem at 12:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I have used Dove for my body forever.  For my face I have been using Cetaphil antibacterial.

M2Mommy

Answer by M2Mommy at 12:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I haven't used soap since I was 12 and they opened a Bath and Body Works at our mall. My dad bought both me and my mom a sampler pack and we were both hooked after that. I usually use their creamy body washes.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009