Help!! How do you read an HCG test STRIP????

I have a few HCG tests strips without any instructions and I was wondering if you could tell me what to look for once you POAS - one line or 2??? they are strips, not the plastic tests.

Keep in mind it's an HSG test and NOT a HPT - I of course will do BOTH early because I have ZERO patience......... hey at least I am honest :)

Oh and I am 6DPO with a trigger shot, so I am aware that the shot may still be in my system, so I will wait a few more days.

Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There's a site that sells them (earlypregnancytests.com I think), and they have all the instructions posted there. They used to also have pictures of tests that had been taken so you could see what they are supposed to look like. I can't honestly remember how you are supposed to read them. Good luck!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Usually its just like a generic prego test- 1 line not ovulating, 2 lines, you are. I mixed up a ovulation test for a prego test once, oh was I sad when I realized I was ovulating, not pregnant!!
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Thanks ladies!!! I got 2 lines, but it stil may be because of the trigger shot, have to wait a few more days!!!
    Anonymous