does anyone know?

if you get something notarized how long is it good for do you know. i got a paper notarized in october and just now found it and would like to send it out is it still good or would i have to get it notarized again

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm the 1 that posted.. no it ok it will never expire for a birth ticket that what we call it around here, i know this cause i had to do 1 the other day for my 3 yr old,
    Anonymous

• it should be good no matter what but it might depend on what is it ...
    Anonymous

• its to get my daughters birth certificate we misplaced hers and she was born in CA so i had to fill out a paper and get it notarized well i did that like i said in october and it was kinda misplaced but i have recovered it so is it still like valid or does that kind of thing expire in time i dont know
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• so the notarization is still good and they will send me a dupe?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I should still be good. All the Notary does is certify that the person signing the paper is who they say they are.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2009