does anyone do belly dancing?

is there anything online or any good dvds i can get? and also do you like doin it and did you get in shape?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Look on eBay or Amazon. I've always liked how it looked it's really intresting. I haven't tried it but it would something that I would like to try.
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I don't either, but I watched a program on TV about it and it looked wonderful. Perhaps the Y or your local college would offer classes.

Answer by Bmat at 3:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I watch the show on Fit TV. I learned to belly dance while in Turkey so already have been dancing. The show is a nice slow pace for beginners and is great for those who have never danced before but not so much for those who are already experienced. Belly dancing is especially good for the core muscles. It is so much fun and makes me feel beautiful while doing it.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009