Why ask a question if you can't handle the truth?

When someone asks a question, they should be prepared for all answers. Those argeeing and those not. Everyone has different views,and beliefs on a subject. But there is always someone, and not necessairly the asker, but someone answering that gets offended or just ticked off at an answer and wants to go whining and report the answer. That is just childish. This is an internet site, and these are peoples opinions. Grow up and let people speak there mind. Sweet or not. You know there is a saying "Sitcks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" These comments will not hurt anyone. If they are disliked or disagreed with, just ignore them and move on. It would cause a lot less drama to just let the person speak ther mind and opinion one time and not cause a repeating argument. What is your opinion. Are you in favor of the tattle button?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree w/ you totally!! Some ppl just can't handle the truth!! You know the truth hurts sometimes!! :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 12:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I 100% agree with you. I am SOOOOO tired if the drama.

Answer by louise2 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Damn...alot of them do that..They can not handle the truth sometimes..
    I love those kinds of questions...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I absolutely HATE when people do that. Little cowards...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I completely agree that you should be able to voice out your opinion good or bad. Otherwise, this site won't work at all ~ we won't learn anything!

I gave out a negative review to one of the restaurants through Yelp website. Disgruntled owner contacted me and told me off. We had exchanged messages. Here's one of my responses to him:

Hahaha, you are funny! Where is your common sense anyway? SOOOO according to you, "...Just because you did not get the service that you thought you deserved does not mean you have to write a negative review.?" Well, then YELP WON'T WORK, WOULD IT? Imagine creating a website with a main purpose of giving reviews and recommendations but the rule is your comment must be positive. I'm scratching my head right now. Anyway, I won't step down your level... SIGH.
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 12:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• def not in favor of tattle button. i haven't used it once, and when my "opponents" comments got deleted, it suddenly became my fault. pathetic.
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 12:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It isn't that people can't handle the truth. I think it is the presentation of the truth and the arrogant assumption that the replier's truth is the only truth. We all think we are right and unless people learn to comprimise and accept being wrong then we will never get along. I am so tired of people whining about others getting upset at their answers. Maybe you AND I need to learn to be more polite and realize these are not our best friends who we can say anything to. These are strangers. Manners and presentation in your replies do matter.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i see what you're saying, but what is the point of constantly going anon around here either? not being rude, but it would have proven your point alittle better in this particular question had you not gone anon.
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 1:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i have been tattled on about 5 time even when i went under anon so they won't feel that bad i still get the darn tattle button and i just make a point thats it
    Anonymous

• gotcha :) i don't like that tattle button either!
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 1:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2009