Those who make over $100K and do not own your home...do you receive an income tax refund?

Just curious...We sold our house and is now renting a house. We're wondering if we'll get a return this year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• We always end up paying, but it really depends on what type of income you have, how much is withheld, and what type of other deductions you have. If your only change is the housing situation and you only got small refunds before, then you may not get one this year.
    Anonymous

• We just did our taxes and no longer own a home...and we are getting a refund this year (FINALLY)...but I itemized everything for once.

whoops I forgot to hit the danged anon button
    Anonymous

• It depends on all of the factors. I'd have to see your income, dependents, any losses, credits available, etc. If you have enough withholding.
    Anonymous