What are your thoughts?

My next period is due Monday and for the last couple weeks my boobs have been extremely sore and heavy. Also I have been spotting all week. It's just a little I've noticed in my panties each day. Today I left work at lunchtime, went to Walmart, got extremly dizzy and had to hold on to the basket until I could go get me something to eat. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• possibly. The only way to know for sure of course, is to test. I didn't spot but once or twice for implantation bleeding. But I do remember getting dizzy/out of breath easily the first trimester, which is completely normal. Also, my boobs actually weren't sore, and really haven't been. (But then, they haven't grown much. ;) )
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 12:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I wouldn't bet on anything until you actually miss your period and take a test. When you start to think that you are prego you can make yourself have symptoms.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 12:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Could be.

Answer by louise2 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Sounds like PMS and low blood sugar.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i was cuttin up tomatoes and cucumbers for tacos and i got really dizzy. i went to the bathroom and then sat on the toilet nad got really hot...i was scared to death i called my fiance in there and he said i was cold but i had sweat pouring off me. i took a preg test a few days later and it said positive. i went to the doc and i was 5 weeks prego! so yea id get a test
    1-teen-mommy

Answer by 1-teen-mommy at 3:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2009