Tax refund?

According to the website, I was supposed to get my refund yesterday...I have not received it as of yet and my bank has no pending deposits. I checked the website today and it won't pull up my information, says I may be entering it wrong...I tried to re-enter and get the same message. I did call the automated system and all it says is it has been received and is being processed, no date, no other info was given. Anyone else come across this? Does anyone have a number where I can call and speak with a real person? I filed back in January, I should have it by now I think.

sdks2011

Asked by sdks2011 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2012 in Money & Work

• I tried calling to speak to a REAL person. That is a no go all you get is automated. You can go over to your local office in person. I checked the website and it gave me a date. I checked it the next day and it gave me another date a week sooner. I didn't get my refund until the original date that was given. I would wait another week before getting upset. I saw on the news that the IRS was having issues and things were taking longer to process.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2012

• thanks coala...I will just wait it out, not sure what else to do. The closest IRS office is 2 hours away and I work the same hours they are open unfortunately.
    sdks2011

Comment by sdks2011 (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2012