How do you link CAFEMOM to twitter?

Trying to link/add nice looking widget from Cafe mom TO twitter.

The link FROM twitter TO cafemom seems ok.

New to twitter.

specmomsolution

Asked by specmomsolution at 12:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can tweet your CM posts? And you can put widgets on Twitter? I mus thave no clue what I'm doing! I just set up a twitterfeed on my blog to feed links to Twitter. That's about all I do with it other than chat with other bloggy friends.
    Shmop

Answer by Shmop at 3:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I know of no known link from cafemom to Twitter. I do have a widget on myspace that takes my myspace thought bubble and syncs it to the same thing as my twitter page so I dont have to go visit another page and update it also. My thought bubbles on myspace, cafemom, facebook and twitter are always the same. :)

But if you find some link that works between twitter and cafemom please let me know.
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 6:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I don't know either but am on twitter http://www.twitter.com/Paulas_Jafra I have a really interesting group i'm following and that are following me. Think it's close to 900 now.
    Luv4Jafra

Answer by Luv4Jafra at 12:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2009