is there science in bible?

In islam we have alot of science and miricles and scientist that convert to islam is there this stuff in the bible also.

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 5:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• There is definitely science and miracles in the Bible. If you read the first chapter you would see science as the creation of the world is explained. It explains that the world was created in seven days. The order that everything was created is very scientific as things like the sun needed to be created before plants, or else the plants wouldn't have been able to survive. There's also mention or dinosaurs being alive during the same time as humans, and the great flood explains why dinosaur bones can be found all over the earth.
    As far as miracles go, Jesus performed miracles such as turning water into wine, raising people from the dead, and healing the blind.
    Scientists can also be Christian because the Bible doesn't contradict anything in science. Most people think it does, but if you truly know the Bible than you know it's accurate.
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 5:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• i've never even seen the koran or if thats even how you spell it(don't know & don't care)i'm just saying pick the bible up read it for yourself then you decide.i never even heard about all this until after 9/11.the koran,allah, all this is jibberish to me,but in my little world theres only 1 way to get to heaven ~ AND THAT'S THRU JESUS CHRIST,you can be as scientific as you want about it don't matter to me,i think if your looking for something to be scientific to be true then maybe you should look with your faith instead of what would make sence to you ~ have the faith of a mustard seed,~~~~~~~~~
    Anonymous

• http://www.answersingenesis.org :) (click on the get answers tab)
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Since we've been talking about "calling people out" on their rudeness lately...I think those who post anon just so they can slam others need to grow some you know what's. If you've got something to say, say it, but don't hide behind anon. If you can't say it as you, then you probably shouldn't say it to begin with. Why say "don't know, don't care"? You sound heartless and cold. And then you want to go on to tell her about Jesus, really? Do you think anyone is going to want to listen to you or believe you after you've called their main texts jibberish? Come on now. Think people! (said as kindly as possible with no hostility, just bluntness and a bit of shock and awe - since I know people can mistake tone on a message board :-))
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I just really wanted to know Why is there someone posting anoyomous as a christian I know you believe that god can see you every where. Why hide who you are and if my questions offends you All I can say is "if you dont like it dont look" I dont want to be treated this way I appologise again if I come off as rude I enjoy discussing thease things
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 10:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Muslimmom, your question was just fine. It was a good one. The site I gave above is a group of Christian scientist. The Q&A section is really good. Just ignore then anon's, obviously if they feel they have to hid they know they shouldn't be saying what they are anyway. If they are Christians, God will deal with them in their heart.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• thank u christian friend
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 10:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I am computer stupid remember. lOL how do I watch this link?
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 11:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• You may have to copy/paste it into your address bar or you can just go to any search engine like yahoo and type in Answers In Genesis and it should come up for you. (to copy/paste it, click at the beginning of it with your mouse, hold the button down while you move your cursor across it and it should highlight it. Right click on the highlighted area and choose 'copy' then go up to the address bar (where it says www.cafemom/answers... at the top of your screen), right click on the http and pick paste, hit enter and that SHOULD work lol)
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Wow pwfaith!!! Great responces! I was going to post that link also. Thanks for doing so!
    muslimmom great question! Hope you enjoy the link from pwfaith and find what you are looking for.
    mrs_hartline

Answer by mrs_hartline at 11:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2008