• In the Spotlight:

BF moms...What are the most economical nursing pads and where can I get them? Price and quantity?

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 1:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I bought washable/ reusable pads. I had 4 sets, but only needed them for the first few months.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i love the johnsons & sjohnsons ones. they were affordable, plus i think they were the most comfortable and worked great!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Lansinoh Breast pads are wonderful, they stay in place, absorb enough you can sleep in them with no leaks and they come in different sized packs. You can get the just about anywhere, walmart, drug stores, you name it.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 1:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yeah I use disposable right now, but I was thinking about getting a small supply of washable ones. DD is 4 months and I plan on breastfeeding until she weans herself. Plus I could use them for other kids.
    Just trying to save some money.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• The washable ones are the best for your money.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 1:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i was also going to suggest the washable cloth ones, especially if you're looking to save money.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 4:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2009