When should I test after implantation bleeding?

7 days ago I started having cramping with light red and brown blood. I took a hpt today (4 days after the bleeding stopped) and it was negative. I definately could not have mistaken it for a period. I just want to know if it's too early because it doesn't seem it. With my first baby I was over 3 weeks along when I tested so I don't know how my hormone levels act. Any experiences would be great!

mum4peanut

Asked by mum4peanut at 1:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i wiped pink when i went to the bathroom two times one day and it went away and that was on a monday and then the following friday I tested and was positive. I was due for my period like 2 days later. I am now 15 1/2 weeks preg, lol
    Anonymous

• Thanks for your help!
    mum4peanut

Answer by mum4peanut at 1:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009