Have you ever had a nervous breakdown? adult content

dragonlady320

Asked by dragonlady320 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2012 in Health

• yes,after my baby girl was stillborn in 2000

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2012

• I had a really bad one when I was 16 in high school. so bad I ended up having to go away to deal with it. stress and a mix of several things they were not properly dealt with after they happened when I was even younger then that. I have had issues with anxiety for awhile and have had 1 break down since then but not that bad
    Blessed_mom1102

Answer by Blessed_mom1102 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2012

• There have been many times in my life where I was so overwhelmed, and had so much on my plate that it is amazing I didn't. Somehow I've always found the ability to keep pushing through, because it was like I knew that if I slowed down even for a second or slipped on one little thing, everything would fall to shit. So I did it...sometimes I think I will end up with ulcers over it later, but it feels good to know that I was pushed to my limit and succeeded instead of breaking down.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2012

• Butterfly - that is heartbreaking. I am so sorry you went through that.
    dragonlady320

Comment by dragonlady320 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2012

• No but I"m planning on having one when I get a chance. lol Ok, seriously, I had something. I asked my doctor if it was a breakdown and he said I was being a drama queen. Whatever it was, it was hard to bounce back afterward.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2012

• admckenzie - wow!!! what a jerk doctor!!
    dragonlady320

Comment by dragonlady320 (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2012