Do you believe in Healing Miracles?

Have you ever had a Healing Miracle?

In short Form please tell us about it.

redneckmom777

Asked by redneckmom777 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That evening I went to the church where they were having a healing Evangelist anoint people with oil. All the time I was walking there, I asked God for a healing because my daughter was very young and I needed to be healed. I said, "God, if this fella is for real, he'll know what the problem is without me telling him. And I'll be healed tonight. I believe Your promises. Amen."

When I walked in the door, he looked right at me and said, "The Lord told me that you would be healed tonight sister; come and be anointed with oil and receive God's healing. You have been anointed of God!" I had never laid eyes on him before, but when he prayed for me, he said, "In Christ Jesus, this bursitis is healed! Amen!" And it was.

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 5:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have had many Healing Miracles. So yes I believe in them. How can you believe in God and not believe in Healing Miracles. He is the same today as he was yesterday. My testifmony is on my page with some of the miracles that God has done for me.
    redneckmom777

Answer by redneckmom777 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I believe in the power of the mind.. so yes it is possible. If you believe in something enough, it can happen.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yes I do as long as the healing power is coming from God
    kingsdaughte949

Answer by kingsdaughte949 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• yes. there have been many in our life. i was told i had cervical cancer. i ended up going to get more tests run, and they were going to schedule surgery to take out part of my cervix. i already had the biopsies done and tests results come back on that. i had cancer. after my diagnosis, we prayed big time! i knew that God could heal me. i had also found out after my diagnosis that i was pregnant. i became preg after my diagnosis, despite not trying. i was nervous- i didnt know what a baby would mean to my treatment. so i went in for more test and to consult on the surgery. they did more tests and biopsies. the cancer was gone. not a trace of it anywhere. my son is now 4, and i havent even had an abnormal pap since then...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 2:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I believe the healing power comes from within ourselves and yes it does happen.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• yes
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I believe in healing power. Yes, I have had my own experiences with healing. I've experienced Reiki and lay on hands healing. I've aided in my kids' healing several times. It's definitely there for anyone to use.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 3:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• yes!
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• OH God is such a miracle worker every day I awake it is a miracle but to name a few my fourth son, all my sons..my teeth, my thyroid, my cervix, my sons asthma.....OH it is endless.

TalithaStarry

Answer by TalithaStarry at 5:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009