just want to know...

a mom at school says i am a bad mother.i dont get it.she flipped me the bird in front of her kids and i am bad...her daughter slapped my daughter twice in the face and i am bad..her son took my daughter behind the barn and was hugging and kissing her and i am bad.i dont get it.my question is why would she turn everything around that she has done and make it look like it is my fault.and then slander my name all over the school.and make me look like crap???i dont get it...cant handle it...i realize she is not worth it.but why take everyone with you???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• because she is insecure, unable to cope with her downfalls as a parent and doesnt want people to think badly of her....thats my guess anyway.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• she's the bad parents and dnt want ppl to know
    HAUTMAMMA3908

Answer by HAUTMAMMA3908 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• wow thanks you guys i really appreciate your answers.i am wondering if i should quit while im ahead before the bashing....
    Anonymous

• Sounds like she is deflecting all of her own inadiquacies on to you. Eventually the other parents will figure her out if she is that bad and know that you weren't the mom with the issues. Good luck!

Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• What was her reasoning when she told you you're a bad mother? Did she tell you? Some people are just crabby, forget about her
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Sounds like you are dealing with a woman who never got out of the "highschool" mindset. Don't let it get to you (taking the high road is the best option in these types of situations) unless it starts affecting your kids' education. If that happens, either make a complaint to the school or change schools. Don't go any further than that, unless she or one of her kids does something illegal to your family (such as assault or harassment). If THAT happens, call the cops and throw the book at her! Lol... Just don't sink to their level. It will only make you look bad, and it will end up a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 3:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Agreed^^^
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 3:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009