im 16!

im 16
and i have a 11 month old...y do ppl think im such a bad mom cause my age..i live on my own..i bring in money...???

HAUTMAMMA3908

Asked by HAUTMAMMA3908 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• OMG rude people i tell you. Wow i dont think your a bad mother i had my son at the age of 17 i worked hard to finish High school and still worked a pt job to support my little guy till i was out of school then i took CNA classes to support him better. he is now a happy healthy 7 year old boy. I did what i had to do and im sure you are doing the same thing dont let people put you down just because you had your child young it doesnt mean your going to be a bad mom. If you are taking care of your little bundle of joy and they are happy and healthy then thats what counts. Keep up the good work and dont let people drag you down.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh geeze, another pregnant teenager or teen mother. Stop having sex and go back to school.
    Anonymous

• Not all people do, and if you know that you're being the best mom you could possibly be to your child then just ignore those people that have a go at you.
    I'm sure you didn't plan this and I'm sure your baby has a perfectly good mother.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• u dont have to be a bi*ch she was asking a question. if u want to be a jerk and not own up for it go to a$$ holes anon or somthing.

i know plenty of teen moms and none of them are bad
    Anonymous

• my god. that was rude. you have no right to say that to her unless you stop having sex too you fucking bi***
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 2:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• How old were you when you started having sex? I'm sure without much education you don't make enough money to support that baby, unless you're getting welfare or something. It's not a matter of what kind of parent you are it's just about you being irresponsible to end of pregnant at such a young age. I just don't see how a 16 year old could be a good parent when their just a child themselves.
    Anonymous

• hypocritical people..er
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 2:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I do not think you are a bad mom..I do not even know you.
    I do think that you are too young to have a child...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• it not any of our buisness when she started having sex. and she never said she wasnt in school, and so what if she isnt. tht doesnt make her stupid. my grandmother got pregnant and married at 16 and left school and she has a perfectly good job w/o her high school diploma. and so what if shes on welfare or wic, its nothing to be ashmed of.
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I agree with Danee, you're way to young to have a child, which makes it hard to believe that a 16 year old can be a good mother. I hope you don't get yourself pregnant again until you are married. It seems like some of these teen girls just keep popping them out, just work on your education so you can give this baby a good life, that will show if you a good parent or not.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 2:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2009