my husband and i have been trying to concieve for about an year now. do any one haveany advice other than getin an HSG done? please help us!

problems concieveing

ladysawbuck

Asked by ladysawbuck at 5:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have you had any other testing done yet? Are you charting or using ovulation test? Charting is very informational and helps alot (I've been where you are) Good Luck!!
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• stop trying. i have been there. the moment i stopped trying, i concieved. good luck! just enjoy your love with your husband and it will happen.
    amanru8

Answer by amanru8 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Its hard when you are trying so hard to conceive and don't I know the feeling we tried almost 2 years. I finally got pregnant last year but miscarried after that we had no luck. It all depends on if your periods are regular or irregular. I was irregular thats what made it so hard but my doctor found out I wasn't ovulating so put me on clomid and I BBT charted. You might want to try BBT charting it is pretty helpful for some women for me it wasen't I didnt ovulate until day 21 so everyone is different. It also depends on your doctor with what kinds of tests he will preform. But I would say its time to go to the doctor and get it straightened out. Good luck and I am hear if you need to talk.
    expecting209

Answer by expecting209 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• i have been there! The first thing to do is to speak to your gyn. and then see a fertility specialist- after 6 months of trying, i thought there was a prob. 'everybody' incl. dr said relax, don't worry, wait longer. my best friend said- call the specialist - the worst that can happen is you get preg. or they test you- thank god i didn't wait-
    it was the best move- i do not know where u are located but out specialist was awesome and we now have two beautiful boys-(sep. pregnancies)
    email me for more info....
    jenbf12

Answer by jenbf12 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• You could try improving your nutrition. Fertility problems can often stem from a hormonal imbalance, which is due to poor nutrition. Check out this website: www.getvibranthealth.com
    hancockmomof3

Answer by hancockmomof3 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2008