Valentine's Day Gift Ideas?

I usually always try to do something for my sons daycare friends but I am a little stumped with Valentines day. For Christmas what I did was bake home made sugar cookies and made a little bag for each kid but then I sent in icing and candies and such for each child to decorate their own cookies so it was gift but something fun for the kids too.

Any ideas for something to do for Valentine's day? I am on a budget, but really who isn't these days, and there are 8 kids total. I look forward to hearing from all you mommies :-)

Cadens_Mommy118

Asked by Cadens_Mommy118 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Holidays

• i think u will like this one, found it on MatthaStewart.com
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Coat an 8-inch square cake pan with cooking spray, line bottom with parchment, then spray parchment. make a brownie mix as usual, Divide batter among muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full. Spread remaining batter in square pan. Bake until set but still soft, about 20 minutes. Let cool in tins and pan on wire racks. Frost cupcakes with buttercream.
    Cut out hearts from brownie in pan using a 1 1/2-inch heart-shaped cutter. Top each cupcake with a heart.
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 7:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Aw that is a really cute idea! Maybe that's what I will do, thanks for sharing :-)
    Cadens_Mommy118

Answer by Cadens_Mommy118 at 8:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009