How do you keep your feet nice and soft during the summer months?

bethany_smith

Asked by bethany_smith at 1:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• The easy answer is pedicures! :) But if you want to do it yourself at home, I recommend getting a good foot scrub that you can soak your feet in. Also, use a pumice stone to help remove dead/dry skin. And don't forget the moisturizer! It helps to apply moisturizer and then put thick socks on for about an hour to really lock in the moisture.
    jbveltema

Answer by jbveltema at 1:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Besides pedis??! hmm I moisture moisture moisture!! lol and I shave off a lot of dead skin and moisture one again you name it!
    duckys-mom

Answer by duckys-mom at 1:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I put Heel rescue cream, you can buy it at walmart...put it on every night, and wear socks to bed...
    Preciv

Answer by Preciv at 2:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I use Vaseline. Since it's a natural emollent it's absorbed into your skin. I put some on my feet when I'm getting ready for bed and put some booties or socks so the heat lets the Vaseline absorb. Then I take off socks before bed or sleep with them. Next morning....soft feet.
    ymbotello

Answer by ymbotello at 2:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• you can put lots of lotion on your feet wrap in plastic wrap and put on some socks. then go about your normal routine when your ready to take it off your feet will be nice and soft.
    simplystephanie

Answer by simplystephanie at 2:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• take a bubble bath with bath lotions they make one its like "milk" or something - or anything with honey or oatmeal
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 2:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i saok my feet and i bought the ped egg at walgreens it works great and then just moisturize with your favorite lotion or cream
    crissy386

Answer by crissy386 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008