I THOUGHT IT WAS A SINUS HEADACHE.. I GUESS I WAS WRONG..

SO I WENT TO THE DOC'S TODAY AND WELL, MY DOC SAID THAT MY HEADACHE IS FROM WHEN I HAD MY SON WHENI GOT THE EPIDURAL, BECAUSE THEY DIDNT PUT IT IN RIGHT SO IT TENSES MY HEAD AND GIVES ME A HEADACHE..

NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THAT... HAVE YOU?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Health

• Yes Ive heard of those.
    Never had one but I know a few ladies who had to deal with them.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• holy crap! ive never heard of that but it explains so much! i had two epidurals that were both apparently put in wrong and ive had horrible headaches ever since that! and youre right, it feels like a sinus headache. im totally going to go see my doctor now! thank you for asking this!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My mom had a spinal headache from her epidural when she had me. She said it was absolutely horrible. Hope it gets better for you.
    momof2_july

Answer by momof2_july at 3:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I have heard of spinal headaches. They are very painful. I get epidural injections in my lower back (put in the spine) for disc problems. They told me if I get a spinal headache to lay down flat, and it should go away (I was also told to report it to the Dr.). My Neurologist said if it is a true spinal headache, laying flat will make it go away.
    Jakesmom623

Answer by Jakesmom623 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• thanks jakesmom.. i'll try that one because they gave me a muscle relaxer today and man it relxed all my muscle i basically slept all day after my appt.!! so yeah.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2009