Flea bombs and sprays.....

I can definitely tell the warmer weather is here to stay.... My animals are getting fleas. What is the safest flea spray or bomb for inside your home?

aheuszel

Asked by aheuszel at 11:05 AM on Mar. 22, 2012 in Pets

• You can use natural remedies like tea tree oil and other stuff, I would google it, but you need to get your animals treated for it or they will keep coming back, and they can get sick from having fleas.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2012

• I just order revolution for them but it wont be in until tomorrow.
    aheuszel

Comment by aheuszel (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2012

• Sprinkle Borax on your carpet and let it sit over night, but you have to keep the animals out of the rooms. Then vacuum it up and dump your bag/cannister. Flea comb the cats and drop the fleas in a bowl of water with Dawn dish soap in it (kills the fleas instantly). For dogs, give them a bath using the Dawn. I read somewhere about the Dawn thing and couldn't believe it until I saw it with my own two eyes (I have cats).
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2012

• Bombs are best used when you are going to be gone a while, a day or two at least. Otherwise you could look into the different sprays available. If the animals have beds or something they sleep on regularly, throwing in the dryer on high for about half an hour will kill anything on/in it.
    Fairierose81

Answer by Fairierose81 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2012