implantation bleeding?

I have had unprotected sex pretty much everyday for the past two months and been off bc for the past two months. this morning iwas bleeding and still kinda am but it is red not bright red but definitely red, and hardly there, my period isnt supposed to start till the 28th, does this sound like implantation bleeding or what is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like your having your period kinda early
    Anonymous

• Implantation bleeding is usually brown or light pink and is such a small amount you hardly notice it. It is not a good indicator of pregnancy, as it doesn't happen to everybody. Taking a test now would not do much good. If you don't get your period, wait a week and then test to ensure you get a correct response. There isn't much more you can do than that. Good luck, though...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 3:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• test , but I think negtive.
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 8:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2009