3d ultrasounds

so yesturday we had to have another ultrasound done at 26 weeks becuz at our 20 week ultrasound they couldnt see everything they needed to see. Go figure hes stubberned. LOL anyway our dr took a look at him and at the end switched it over to 3d mode and let us get a picture of him that way. It was soooo cool to see our little guy in a whole different way. Yes he still kind of looks funny cause he hasnt chunked up yet lol but he IMO is the cuttest little thing. Anyone else have these done and really enjoyed it?

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish, they dont do them were I live...but I am getting them done with my next. I am going to have to travel two hours though.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• embarrassedyes i loved it!!!! i got 3

aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy and countless ultrasounds as a result. I have several 3D shots of my daughter. The farther along you are, the harder it is to get a good 3D shot, so be glad you got it now. The last one I have of my daughter, it looks like her nose is missing!
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My daughter had it done at 21 weeks and even though it is pretty neat to see all the features, the baby looks misshapen - like the skin has been flattened by a hard blowing wind or something. I know they don't have fat that early, but it just looked strange.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009