Any Ideas?

I have been sick in the mornings and in the evenings for the last 2 1/2 weeks. In November my birth control got messed up and it hasnt been right since. I am 4 days late having my period. This is the same way I was when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. I started spotting a tiny bit this morning but nothing else since. I want another child and I'm crossing my fingers hoping I am. I think my husband and I are going to go take a test tomorrow when he gets home from work. I'm tired of waiting. Then I had a dream last night about my husband and I going to the hospital for a sonogram of the baby. I thought that was hopefully a sign. Do you think I might be pregnant?

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 3:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be! Good luck! :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Could be....I was sick at nights and in the mornings and I just thought I had the flu. You will need to take a test of course to be sure. best of luck!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 4:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Might be a dumb question but why are u on BC if you want another baby? But anyhow it very well could be I was on the pill when I got pg with my dd so good luck.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I was on birth control because my husband isnt too thrilled about having another baby. I told him that if I'm not pregnant now then I wanted to try for another one when our little girls were in school and he went nuts. He said that if Im pg now then he will love it but if I'm not we're done. That one reason why I'm really hoping I am. This may be my last chance.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 4:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009