I NEED ENERGY

I have to clean my house and do laundry all while taking care of my 3 kids 2 1 and 2wks. I am trying to get things done but everytime I get something done they tear it back up. I have done most my laundry but that is it. I NEED ENERGY to be able to get it done . I am going off of no sleep here. Any suggestions? Except coffee dont drink it so I dont have a pot but if I did I would be making some I can assure you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, well there's this trick you can do where you close your eyes relaxed and raise your eyebrows as high as they can go while your eyes are closed and take a slow deep breath and exhale slowly. Drink some iced tea with ginger in it..they have them at like convinence stores, or drink apple juice or an apple-the sugar content and vitamins in an apple can keep you lifted without the crash effect of coffee. Eat protein rich snack almonds nuts etc. Splash your face with cold water and go outside to get cold air on it...play some music..GL lol that's all I can think of.
    Anonymous

• Don't sweat it! You can't possibly expect your home to be spotless while taking care of 3 little ones. Relax. It will work itself out. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    KendallsMommee

Answer by KendallsMommee at 3:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I take a Super B complext vitamin! I found one in liquid form and works really well. Its also good for increasing metabolism. I think its costs about $6 at walmart!
    mypoohbear

Answer by mypoohbear at 3:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Eat apples.
    I read somplace that apples will give you more energy than a cup of coffee.
    Plus, they are healthier for you.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009