Teeth Question

My ten month olds front top teeth are growing in, quite fast too. I can visually see the outline of the rest of her front teeth under the gums. Its kind of creepy.. Does this mean she'll be popping more top teeth soon? She already has her two front bottom teeth.

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 3:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There's no way to tell how quickly they will come. But next up will probably be the ones on either side of those front 4. The first molars are usually after that, followed by the canine teeth - which fill the gap between the front 8 and the molars. The second year molars are last - giving her a grand total of 20 usuallly by the time she is three.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• my son is 9 months and his first two teeth came in on the bottom at 7 months, then at 8 months old all four teeth in the front on top came in at the same time. And boy was he in pain. lol
    chelsey1

Answer by chelsey1 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009