What is the hardest challenge for stay at home moms? Working moms?

MiMaMa227

Asked by MiMaMa227 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am currently a stay at home mom of a 10 month old and a 2 1/2 year old. The hardest challenge that I have is I live in a small town so its really hard for me to meet people. I have little patience at times and its very stressful having to stay at home with only babies to talk to. I miss being able to talk to adults.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 3:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• SAHMs: Keeping your sanity
    Working Moms: Having enough hours in the day
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I work during the school year and have the summer off so I have the perspective of both scenarios:
    Working--definitely time and keeping my energy level up
    SAHM: I do better with structure so it seems like everything takes me so much time in the summer and I can get a belly-ful of my daughter's smart mouth and whining...
    StephanieLtd

Answer by StephanieLtd at 4:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• a working mom point of view having to miss stuff with them like a lot when they where real little but now like I can not always make to school stuff and I feel so bad that I can not be there for them no one ever came to my school stuff and I felt so bad so I hate even missing One thing they grow up sp fast I don't want to miss a thing.
    kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• SAHM: Doing everything, being under-appreciated, and not getting paid for it. WOHM: Going to work, doing everything, being under-appreciated, coming home, doing everything, and STILL being under-appreciated.

ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I work 40 hours plus I like my job and take alot of pride in it. My house work sometimes goes out the door,and I get frustrated when I do have a day off seems like I clean do laundry and grocery shop and get caught up on things.I work 3rd shift so I don't miss alot with my kids they are sleeping when I am gone.I have done the stay at home mom to when my children were real small and I wouldn't trade that and all the memories we have either I think your first and foremost job is being a mother.So I say God bless us working outside the home moms and stay at home moms also I say what ever works for you and makes you and your family happy.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Knowing what my DH is missing during the days hes gone. I try to keep him informed but it makes me sad knowing he'll never get to see this or experience that.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• for me when i'm workin is bein away from my kids...bein at home i lack the adult conversations....but i won't trade my kids in for anythin...
    sweet_iowan_mom

Answer by sweet_iowan_mom at 6:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2009