any ideas on what could be going on?

ok so i had my period on the 8th but started spotting the day b4 early that day but stopped so me and my bf had sex then on the 8th my period came and lasted 3 days ending on the 11th where i bled a lil that morning and then nothing so that night me and my bf had sex again. now ever since then my boobs have been tender and sore and in the very begininng they were really itchy. i didnt think anything ofit til one day b4 my period i noticed that one breast was bigger then the other and now they are the same size and a bra that i have that didnt fit right all of a sudden does. another thing i been experiencing is the back pain being tired and the weird stomach pain where at times it feels like something is moving but alot of the time its like a cramping feeling. could i be pregnant even though ihad my period for those 3 days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had periods for 5 months with my first child. It is possible to have a period while you're pregnant. I'd take a test.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 3:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Sure why not? I would take a test and see what it says-and let us know!!
    stephgood1

Answer by stephgood1 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2009