Blue Mountain Ga

Anyone know anything about this town. Is it nice? Antiques? Would it be worth an anniversary trip?

JLynn0871

Asked by JLynn0871 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It is an awesome place to visit. Much like Gatlinburg, TN without all the people. I'm sure there are times that Blue Mountain is packed, but we have been several times and each visit was just perfect. We always rent a cabin for a couple of nights. The cost isn't too high and we like the privacy it offers to have a cabin. I think it would definately be worth an anniversary trip. There are lots of antique shops in town. Every time we go, I come home with way too much stuff from the antique stores! LOL! It is such a beautiful and peaceful place. We love it there!
    BlessedByGod351

Answer by BlessedByGod351 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2009