Do you think being a mom in general is tough regardless stay at home or working? Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• being a mom and doing anything is only as tough as you make it.
    If you need the job then take it and if you dont then dont.
    I love everything I do. If I didnt, I would not do it.
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It's the hardest job we women will ever have. We don't get paid in money, and it's a mostly thankless job.

That being said, it's the most rewarding job we women will ever have.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I think that being a mom is hard at times and easy at times. I do believe that it is also what you make of it and how you deal with things that helps.

I learned a long time ago, pick and choose my battles and remember to make time for me. I think that if you can find a happy balance between being a mom and being yourself then it is not all that hard.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It's hard in the over all but not every day is hard. Being a good parent is hard work..ya can't take the lazy way out. It is also the most rewarding.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009