Will I have the chance of having a hard time getting preg too? Know anything that might help me get preg?

Lets see my mother had a hard time having me she lost all of her other babies and I was the lucky one to come, I believe my aunt, grandmother, and my cousin had problems too would that more than likely carry out with me too? I have been trying for a long time to become pregnant. And does anyone have good ideas to try to help me to get preg? I read somewhere about taking vitamins and eating well or something will help but I am not sure. So if anyone has a good idea let me know so I can try it! We are really wanting a baby, were both kind of getting sad because I'm not getting preg. :( So if anyone has any ideas let them come my way :D

Laceyy

Asked by Laceyy at 4:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• try this...
    http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/herbs.html
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 4:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Was there ever a diagnosis for your mother for why she had a hard time carrying a pregnancy to term? It could be something as simple as a hormonal imbalance. Bring the situation up with your OBGYN and ask for some pre-pregnancy blood work to be done.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 4:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• If you have been trying for a year or more and still not pregnant, you should see your doctor and definitely make sure they know about your family's history of fertility issues.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2009