Is this racist, or bigoted, or bringing the nation together.....

At the inaugural youth ball JZ rapper and young Jeeze rapper (I think that was there names, please correct me if it isn't) spewed out of his mouth such profanity with f bombs about Bush, no more WHITE lies, we have a black president now and even used the "n" word. Where is the outcry for this racism? Why isn't this all over CafeMom about this spewed racism, bigotry and hate towards white people and how he used the "n" word????? Tell me where the outcry is? They must not have gotten NObama's memo of unity!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yea its so racist but of course your not going to hear about it cuz it will make Obama look bad...
    something needs to be done tho....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Look, don't blame Obama for what Jay-Z and Young Jeezy said. He has no control over what American citizens say.

I personally think they should have kept their mouths shut (is there a link to this story?) There are ways to express their satisfaction without having to resort to hatespeech.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I saw this story on Fox News. We won't hear about it on main street media news outlets. For the next four years they won't be reporting anything bad about their sweetheart. Why isn't NObama coming out against this? Saying how he totally doesn't approve of this kind of racism in his new nation of unity? This is horribly and blanant racism!! Hatred and pure evil!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 4:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I wasn't blaming NObama. But they were asked by his commitee to perform at this ball, it should have been perfectly clear what should and shouldn't be allowed to be said. AND no one stopped them, no one cut them off. AND no one from NObama to his commitee to his press secretary has come forward saying how that kind of spewed racism and hate is NOT tolerated and should NOT be said.
    Anonymous

• you have to consider the sources it came from. i think they are both loosers. yeah, it needs to be addressed. i would expect it to be out in the open if a white person were to say it about another race. enough already. not bringing me closer to unity...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 4:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• lol and its Jay Z and Jezzy lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/114815/Is_anyone_else_offended_I_am_all_for_pride_whether_it_is_your_race_your_president_etc_but_this_is_mo

I was wondering the same thing...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• No class what so ever.
    Anonymous

• good job on answering your own question blessed5x.
    it's abundantly clear that this is just you posting as anon!!
    Anonymous

• If these two are loser's, why would they have them perform? Isn't Jay-Z the one who got into trouble with a young girl? ?? I don't know, I'm asking....

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 4:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2009