Have you ever vented stress in this way?

Have you ever had a day when you were "PMS-ing" or just plain in a bad mood, and you answered a question in a bitchy way, anonomously, just to vent some frustrations? I have to admit I have. I'm not proud of it (obviously, I'm posting this anon), but what does it really hurt? Sometimes it just feels good to lash out at someone who is asking an idiotic question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It hurts because that person's question may be stupid to you but it may be very serious/important to them. So by lashing out they are getting the brunt of your bad mood when they truly could have needed help.

Yes I do admit that I've been bitchy to people in other cars during rush hour, or gave someone a dirty look at the super market. But cafemom is where people come for friends, advice, support. I don't think I would feel good about doing it to someone on here... but that's just me
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 4:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I couldn't have said it any better myself.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• well i dont know when i post a question and someone answers that way it kinda hurts my feelings like what the hell did i do i didnt put you in a bad mood or anything.thats my opinion so yeah....
    Anonymous

• I always try to answer nice.. but sometimes i get pretty mean.. But what do they expect.. Everyone has bad and bitchy dayz... Its are nature... You CANT be nice all the time... At least i cant...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I have had my rounds like that where I do get smart with someone on here. It's either because they are asking an inflaming question or a dumb question most of the time. I really make an effort with the people who are seriously looking for advice and kind answers though.
    Anonymous

• No, I wouldn't do that.

Answer by Bmat at 4:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• If I think some one is an idiot I'll post my answer not anon whether Im having a bad day or not.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I don't know that I've ever set out to do that, like, "oh, I'm in a bad mood, so I'm gonna go on CafeMom and tear someone up." However, I am a human being, so I'm sure at some point, some innocent person has gotten the brunt of my bad mood. Sorry, if I've done that to anyone!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i agree with anon that posted at 4:29.
    Anonymous

• no i dont do that. if i dont like someones question or think it is stupid i just dont answer it.
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2009