PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

well im jus confused, last month i was late on my period that only lasted 3 days and this month im also late and i have been having this headaces, and havin this mixed feelings i become mad and sad 4 no reason and i think im preggo, i took 3 test that went - + - so im jus lost has this ever happen to anyone. or can anyone get me any advice bout this situation..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the dr and get a blood test.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• All my tests ring out positive when I'm preggers. But if you truly think you are go see a doctor. Take a urine test there, or you can ask them to do a blood test which is far more accurate anyway and know for sure!
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 4:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• false negatives are much more common than false positives, so you definately may be pregnant. I would make an appointment to get a blood test!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• You really need to go to the doctor. If you got one positive, then consider yourself pregnant until a doctor can confirm it either way. I do not believe in false positives!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• it sounds like your preggo to me...I was the same way..and I as preggo!
    Anonymous

• stupid pregnancy test told me when i was 6 1/2 months that it couldn't decide. inconclusive i believe is the right term.. so def go get a test done
    bmboyce

Answer by bmboyce at 8:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009