Do you love Selling? Work at home?

Thanks cause I do!

kathy067j

Asked by kathy067j at 4:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• I do too. Just wish I was more comfortable speaking in front of strangers ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I love Ebay and garage sales, over her they are big time. You can buy almost anything for very cheap...
    Briandanielsmom

Answer by Briandanielsmom at 5:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I don't mind as I was a realtor for a few years and I like meeting new people and getting see their reaction when they find some thing they like..
    michaelsmom2005

Answer by michaelsmom2005 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Want to be more comfortable talking with people, join Toastmasters. it really helps with speaking. katiedidwork@msn.com
    katiedidwork

Answer by katiedidwork at 11:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I love working at home with AmeriPlan! www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ABubbett
    ambubbett

Answer by ambubbett at 10:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I think one of the best perks of working from home is not having to rush out the door in the morning. There are many more, but I don't miss the hectic mornings. :)
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 9:20 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. They are an awesome company!! Look at my website it gives you all the info.
    http://www.freedomathome.ws

~Kelli
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 6:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I enjoy every bit of it No BOSS OR TIMECLOCK.THERE IS NOBODY TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!THANK GOD AND WHEN YOU WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE THEY DONT PAY WHAT YOU ARE WORTH!
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 11:11 PM on May. 6, 2009

• hello my name is gretta my husband is actually an online advertiser weve been together for about 5 years now when we first met he had a normal job working alot of hours a week somwhere to over 60 hours a week. he was making good money at the job he was at enough to support our family and then he decided to look into online jobs like everyother person has tried to do. he invested alot of money into progams teaching you how to make money online but he said most of them does not teach you the key essentials as he likes to call it. most of these scams teach u the basics but not the whole story. after about a month of searching he found a private club and he was very sucessful in it he has a weblink that i would like to give you so you can learn everything he has so just go to this website and read and watch the video and i promise you, you WILL thank me for this info. the website is www.maverickmoneymakersrightnow.com enjoy! : )
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:22 PM on May. 23, 2009