Is anyone else in their "2 weeks of waiting" and.....

...its driving them nuts?? I try to relax, keep occupied. My work is very demanding so I can't focus on anything else there at least. I'm due the 31st. No implantation bleeding yet. Just wondering if anyone else is going though this waiting period and how ya cope (and I don't wanna hear 'try not to think about it!!!!') haha.

BLoNdIe121679

Asked by BLoNdIe121679 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am hear with you:) I feel less pressure now for some reason. Keep good thoughts while you are waiting.. keep on trying for FUN:)
    jenh33081

Answer by jenh33081 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• When I was in my waiting period I thought about both sides. How I would feel if I was pregnant and vice versa. and based on how I felt I would further explore that. Like. If I was pregnant. For my that would have been a good thing. We had been trying for 8 months, and I've just really been ready for another baby. If I hadn't then what ways would I change what I was doing to try to help the fertility/conception along. :)

I found out a week ago I'm preggers! I hope you get the result you want! :)
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 4:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• yeah im due for af on the 30th but this time around im not too anxious don't know why im pretty calm this time. weve been trying for 4 months and every month the 2ww gets easier. hang in there.
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 9:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yea this is the 4th month too. I'm trying to be calm and just roll with it. I just want it to happen already!! lol
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I am 5 days late for my period. My husband and I havent been trying. I never got another pack of BC after my last one in December so if I am prego I will be right around 4 weeks. We are going to take a test this evening when he gets home. I have been waiting through 2 1/2 weeks of being sick in the morning and night for my period to start and guess what, i think all ive seen is implantation bleeding.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 2:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well that was fast! GL!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• IM IN THE LAST WEEK AND I WILL BE TESTING SUNDAY 2-1, I CAN HARDLY WAIT. MY NERVES ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES..HAHAHA NO REALLY SERIOUSLY, BUT THE ONLY THING THAT IS KIND OF KEEPING ME SANE IS ME WORKING CAUSE IT GIVES ME SOMETHING ELSE TO THINK OF AND DO. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND ME AND EVERYONE TTC. BABY DUST ALL AROUND
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2009