What is the hardest challenge in being a modern mother?

MiMaMa227

Asked by MiMaMa227 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not feeling like a horrible person because I'm not superwoman.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• IMO, the hardest challenge today is raising moral kids in an immoral world!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Going to school and having a baby.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Hope to raise my sons to be good, hardworking men.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 4:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• For me it has been not being able to balance it all perfectly. I did work full-time 3rd shift and I used to stay up all day with the kids but I became a zombie so I decided to stay at home until next fall when my youngest starts school. I just get overwhelmed with it all sometimes. Being a mom is a full-time job in itself. Working an outside job was too difficult for me to handle along with the kids and all the housework. My house is still do not have a spic and span house but it is decluttered finally!
    Mamaford2

Answer by Mamaford2 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I admire women who work and do it all. I mean they come home, cook, clean, help kids with homework and everything else. You all deserve a metal. I just stay home and do all the mommy things. God Bless.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 5:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I agree with mamaford. I started working from home doing copywriting, and I had no idea how difficult it would be doing the household things, finding time for my husband, being a mom, and working. And now I have to start school in a few months as well... should get interesting real fast!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Having all these time-saving devices - I long for the days of the outhouse, the river/rock method of washing clothes, the months of salted ham and no fresh food. Fie on these 24 hour grocery stores.....Fie I say!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 6:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009