Well, i guess i'm a troll.

On a post earlier i saw arguing because a person posted a question anon. And there were answers from anon. And a poster said that anons were trolls or trolling or something. So i guess because i post anon i am a troll. Are any of you others out there trolls? I thought a troll was a funny looking doll with wild hair.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL
    Anonymous

• Yes when I'm in a mood I'm a troll.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 4:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yep. I must be then. lol. I've been on here for almost a year "trolling" around behind the anonymous button while my son is asleep. lol pa-leazzeeee!!!
    Anonymous

• the reason seen for posting this is to start drama or ask for confliction/arguing. people link that with troll behavior.
    Anonymous

well, then maybe those people need to lighten up a little. and learn that not everyone sees things from there point of view. Just they don't see things from others. People let the anon name of posting bother them way too much. It doesn' t matter. It is there for people to use if they want
    Anonymous

• A troll is someone who does nothing but post to start drama. Saying that someone posting as Anon is automatically doing that is just plain stupid.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 4:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2009