Question for all the Prayer Warriors out there!

What am I doing wrong if my "yoke" does feel like a burden, and my "load" does not feel light? I keep trying and trying, but I have one area where I just feel like I CANNOT do what I know I am supposed to do. Every time I fail, it makes me sink deeper and deeper. I know God wants better for me, WHY CAN'T I DO IT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Also you cant have doubt you have to believe and have faith that God and do anything you need to to do in your life.. IF you ever need anyone to talk to please im just a message away.. God bless you

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Maybe the false angel of light Satan convicts you too harshly and you feel it's God condemning you. God knows you are human and you have struggles no one is perfect.Keep trying your best
    and continue prayer without ceasing God will help you in your weaknesses. When you fail he washes you and try try try. He wants us to depend on him If you were perfect with no struggles you would not need him and he loves you so much he wants to keep a relationship with you.He wants you to learn and grow in him and learning to trust is sometimes hard but walk by faith.The load gets heavy sometimes but it prepares us to be strong for what's ahead and wisdom to share with the hurting and to relate to humanity as jesus did.Bless you!
    Anonymous

• Gods grace is sufficient for you...SURRENDER and let God have your burden only He is able to carry such a load. You are right He wants only the best for you He wants you to be full of JOY start to Worship through your storm and calling things as they are and not as they seem. There is POWER in our words and you can move this mountain speak what the Word says about it and watch God open up the Heavens and rain down in your life. You are welcome to message me and I would be more then happy to innerseed with you.

TalithaStarry

Answer by TalithaStarry at 5:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Its funny. I find myself also, saying , im giving my stress and worries to God, but really, sometimes it takes more time to actually do it, rahter than saying it. I learned we can speak out loud what we want , God can hear us, and know that our goal is to ultimatly be free of our heavy load.s And with time , We are able to give them to Him. But its a process. We carry our loads...and sometimes we're used to carrying them, that we get attached., when all along ,Gods' just telling us to let them go.But its very possible. Besides , your experience will only bring you closer to God and help you understand what it means to actually give our load of worries and insecurities to The Lord. Its a great proccess...hard, difficult, not easy, but very fullfilling.. :) keep at it..:)
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Have you tried fasting? Have you shared your burden with other trusted, mature Christians? Get some other believers together for fasting and prayer for your "weakness".
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Honestly, sometimes "Let go and Let God" is my daily mantra. I don't know how many times I say that. Sometimes it's really hard to just "ride the river" and let God be in control. It may not be what YOU want, but if you remember that God knows best, you'll realize (eventually) that you were being taken care of all along.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 6:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Totally agree with Lexylex
    Anonymous

• Surrender and Discipline, a good book is discipline the good surrender by elizabeth elliot
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 8:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Please lison to this song you will really like it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kduk_Xs71hc
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Thank you hinson, I do love that song!

And thank you to all of you wonderful ladies! Please keep me in your prayers, and I will keep you in mine!
    Anonymous