lol wtf man

why is it that before i got pregnant we "did it' every day all day now umm every few day . 1 mabie 2 a week

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• thats how my hubby was.. he said it was the belly he jus felt weird knowing there was a baby in there...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 4:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Be lucky you're getting it at all.
    Anonymous

• He is probably afraid he'll hurt the baby some how. And some men just dont think pregnant is sexy, maybe try talking to him about it and try and subside his irrational fears.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• maybe you should ask him

Answer by admckenzie at 7:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Mine was the same way! 2 reasons...first, he felt like there was someone else in the room with us and it made him feel weird (this was after the belly became prominent) and second (hes kinda germophobic) he got weirded out by the leaky breasts and the possiblity that my water would break during sex! lol But when i got prego with #2, it was all old news so we didn't have those problems again.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My DH Is Afraid He Is Hurting Our DD. His Ex's Told Him That They Couldn't Have Sex While Pregnant Because It "Hurt" The Baby! He Has Issues I Just Talk To My DH, Now I Get It 3-4 x's A Week, Which Is More But Still Not Like It Used To Be!!!!
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2009