Have a question for other moms like you? CafeMom Answers is the mom-only place to get answers to your questions about parenting, your home, and more.
Hi moms, I'm currently earning my BSW and have a research/data analysis class. For my research paper I'm trying to see if there is a correlation between sex education in schools and teen pregnancy. If you would please answer the following questions honestly, no names please, I need at least 50 participants to fulfill my study. Short answers are fine. Thanks in advance!!!
1. What is your current age?
2. What was your marital status when you became a parent?
3. What is your gender?
4. What choice best describes the area you lived in when you attended high school?
Rural area Suburban area Small city Large city/ Urban area
5. At what age did you give birth to your first child?
6. Did your school offer a sex education program?
Elementary Middle School High School Not Applicable
7. If your school offered a sex education program, was it mandatory or volunatary?
Mandatory Voluntary, I participated Voluntary, I Did Not Participate Does not apply
8. Did you school offer a daycare center available to students?
9. How would you rate te level of information you received from your school's sex ed program?
Not informative Moderately informative Extremely informative
10. What type of program did you school offer?
a. Abstainence only b. Preventative Measures (birth control and reproductive health
c. Interactive take home project (baby doll or egg) d. No program
11. How many children have you had?
12. How many pregnancies have you had?
Thank you to all of you ladies participating, I still need 25 more answers to complete my study! Tell your friendsAnswer Question
Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2012
Answer by Heidikans at 11:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2012
Answer by missanc at 11:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2012
Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2012
Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2012
Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2012
1. 46 2. not married living with boyfriend 3. female
4. Suburban area 5. 42
6. HS offered- maybe,? i did not take a class in HS, grade school did have sex ed
7. grade school mandatory- unless parents signed no
8. no (LMAO) not something that exisited to my knowledge back in my day
9. grade school pretty basic 10. catholic grade school - need i say more=Abstainence only 11. one 12. one
Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2012
Answer by jessi1414 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2012
Answer by 3libras at 11:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2012
Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2012