Why does it seem that life is sometimes SO unfair?

I have a very close friend, actually she and her Husband are more like family. They had their son 7 weeks early. They have had two miscarriages already and now are facing the big possibility of loosing their third child. All they want is to be parents. On top of this my firends Brain Cancer that has been in remission for 4 years has come back and she is now undergoing radiation. Why is it that there are women out there who use abortion as a form of birth control, have their babies and kill them, have their babies and neglect them yet these low lives have NO problem carying and having a healthy baby. And there are people like my friends who are the most deserving people I know who have nothing but tragedy and heartache? Why does this happen? WHY!!!? They asked me to give this little boy his middle name and they have asked me to be his aunt. I love him as I do my own children. I am SO mad right now and so heartbroken, and SO mad

happyathomemum

Asked by happyathomemum at 4:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Kids' Health

• I know just what you mean. We have one child and I cannot have any more of my own - ever. I have a pre-cancerous condition that prevents me from ever getting pregnant again, but I would dearly love to have more children. It angers me, too, how women who abuse or murder their own babies can get pregnant so easily, having one baby after another, yet someone like me who would cherish every moment of her child's life can't get pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I am sooooo sorry. I have felt that way to, about how some people just seem to throw life away so easily and others desire it so badly.

I hope all can work out for them. :(
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• This sad story made me cry. I'll include them in my prayers.

Answer by Bmat at 5:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Bad things do happen to good people which is totally unfair. I am sorry your friend is going through this.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 5:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I know. It drives me nuts too. When I gave birth to my two sons I fussed over them sooo much. I couldn't imagine doing away with my baby. They should just give up those children for adoption so good people like your friends can have them. I'm sorry about their situation.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I'm so sorry for your friends, and for you. It must be difficult for you. I'll keep them in my prayers, and I'll pray also for you to have the strength to be there for your friends in their times of need. Good luck and God bless you all.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2009